Directions to Wyant Group Raceway
52° 13' 7.1292'' N 106° 39' 42.6312'' W
52.219039, -106.662075, will take you to the track entrance, or the highway gate is at 52.216728, -106.670125.
The ONLY Entrance is from Highway #12 (the highway to Martensville from Saskatoon). The best ways to come visit us are as follows:
1. From the City of Saskatoon or areas south and east of Saskatoon - Take Circle Drive to Idylwyld Drive, proceed North on Idylwyld Drive, stay in the Highway #12 North to Blaine Lake lane and once past 71st Street you will come to an overpass. At the top of this overpass, you will see our facility on your right. Proceed north on Highway #12 for about 1.5 km to the first right hand turn (87th Street), where you should turn right and double back 1.0 km on the old highway to the track entrance.
2. From Prince Albert and areas north of Saskatoon - Take Highway #11 towards Saskatoon. Once you have passed the Town of Warman, you will see a sign and turn off to the Town of Martensville. Continue on Highway #11 for another 3.5 km and turn right onto the Corman Industrial Park Road, proceed on this road (Township Road 382) for 4.4 km until you reach the old highway immediately before Highway #12. Turn left onto the old Highway and go south for 5.0 km to the track entrance.
3. From area north of Saskatoon - Take Highway #12 and travel south towards Saskatoon. When you reach the turn off into the Town of Martensville, continue south on Highway #12 for approximately 6 km, turn left at Township Rd 380, then take an immediate right on the old highway/service road traveling south about 1 km to the track entrance.
4. From North Battleford and areas west of Saskatoon - Take Highway #16 towards Saskatoon. As you approach Saskatoon watch for the sign on Highway #16 that directs you North towards Prince Albert. Take this road (71st Street) for 2.2 km, until you reach Idylwyld Drive; turn left, stay in the left lane (Highway #12 to Blaine Lake), once over the overpass you will see our facility on your right. Proceed north on Highway #12 for about 1.5 km to the first right hand turn (87th Street), where you should turn right and double back 1.0 km on the old highway to the track entrance.
5. From the Northern areas of the City of Saskatoon - Take 51st Street to Idylwyld Drive and then proceed north on Highway #12 as described in #1 above. Alternatively you can take Warman Road/Wanaskewin Road past 51st Street to 71st. Turn left onto 71st and proceed west to Idylwyld Drive. Turn right at Idylwyld and proceed as described above.
Please note - you CAN NOT enter the track off of Highway #11!
The ONLY entrance is off of Highway #12.