Western Speed Association SLM Series
Wyant Group Raceway's Super Late Model Division is a fairly common racing division in North America. Different versions of SLM's can be found at many tracks and these cars are similar to the NASCAR regional series and Pro Cup Series cars seen on T.V.
Super Late Model's are the fastest cars at Wyant Group Raceway and use a modern or domestic late model aftermarket fibreglass body on a fully fabricated tubular racing chassis with complete driver safety systems. Suspension systems are designed and fabricated completely for racing with coil over shocks and rack and pinion steering etc.
To help equal competition, SLM's are allowed to run an unmodified GM racing crate engine with aluminum heads and roller cam shaft, a 650 CFM four barrel carburetor and racing headers.
The Provincial Vodka Western Speed Association Series will be sure to excite the fans in 2019.
Five race events are scheduled for Wyant Group Raceway:
- Saturday, June 1st - gates @ 4:30, green flag @ 6:00
- Saturday, June 22nd - gates @ 4:30, green flag @ 6:00
- Saturday, July 13th - gates @ 4:30, green flag @ 6:00
- Saturday, Aug 10th - gates @4:30, green flag @ 6:00
- Saturday, Sept 21th - gates @ 4:30, green flag @ 6:00