Wyant Group Raceway is an exciting and contagious place to be. If you have ever been to the race track and wondered "How can I get involved?" - The answer is simple! You can go into the infield after the completion of any race program and talk to any of the drivers or their crew about racing. You can volunteer on either the fan or track side. You can ask a racing team if you can join their team to gain a more in depth knowledge of racing. Please feel free to approach anyone associated with Wyant Group Raceway, as everyone will be more than happy to help you out.
If you are interested in registering a race car with Wyant Group Raceway, there are specific rules that must be adhered to in each of the approved race Divisions. Rule packages are available by clicking on the appropriate link below (all Adobe PDF files):
- 2017 General Safety Rules (posted 2/26/17)
- 2017 Mini Stock Rules (posted 2/26/17)
- 2017 Pro Truck Rules (posted 2/26/17)
- 2017 Sportsman Rules (posted 2/26/17)
- 2017 Street Stock Rules (posted 2/26/17)
- 2017 Super Late Model Rules (posted 2/26/17)
- 2017 Bandolero Rules (posted 2/26/17)
- 2016 Street Stock Invitational Rules (posted 2/3/16)
- 2016 Sky Financial Super Late Model Invitational Rules (posted 2/3/16)
- 2017 Enduro Rules (posted 2/26/17)
- 2017 Run Your Junk Rules (posted 2/26/17)
Questions to the Competition Committee
In the interest of standardization, all pit benches at Wyant Group Raceway must be built to a predetermined specification, as approved by the Executive Committee. If you require further information please contact the Competition Director.